Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer MakeUp

It's finally summer, warm and sunny as always. That's why I would like to show you guys my summer makeup. As if you interesting, my skin is sensitive, dry and sometimes my T-zone is oily.
As it is warm, I prefer natural and fresh look, that's why I always need product like moisturizing lotion, waterproof mascara and loose powder, and of course! - blush.
.
.

Face
.
Photobucket
Nivea wash gel, Clinique moisturizing lotion for dry skin and wash mousses
.
.
.
Photobucket
In summer I prefer use pressed or loose powder. Chanel loose powder, YSL pressed and Chanel pressed powders. (My favourite - Chanel).
.
.
.
Photobucket
I can't imagine my makeup without a blush or bronzer. Dior blush, Chanel bronzing powder, Chanel blush and Estee Lauder Goddess Bronzing Pearls.
.
.
.
Eyes
.
Photobucket
Dior 2 Color Eyeshadow, Chanel sublime mascara, Clinique mascara sample, YSL highlighter, and Maybelline eyeliner.
.
.
.
Lips
.
Photobucket
Carmex, Dior, Lush, Maybelline and Lancome.
.
.
.
Brushes
.
Photobucket
.
.
.
Fragrance
.
Photobucket
Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, Calvin Klein Eternity Moment, Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Music and L'Occitane Solid Perfume.
.
.
.
Bath and Body
.
Photobucket
The body shop, Rituals, Gliss Kur, Colgate, Dove and L'Occitane.

Follow Fashion Smashion
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment